We are recruiting for an experienced, friendly Front of House Manager to look after our audiences during their visit. Key areas of responsibility are:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our audience at all times.
- Ensure safety and comfort of our audience.
- Organise and stewarding audience movement.
- Assist in recruiting volunteer ushers.
- Manage the work and scheduling of a team of Front of House volunteers.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the Front of House.
- Organise the sale of programmes and merchandise, cashing up and liaising with security.
This is a Freelance position. You will be responsible for your own tax and national insurance. There is a fixed fee for the position of £1,300. To view a full job description please click here.
Please email your CV and a cover letter detailing any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 07 July with ‘London’s Free Open Air Theatre Season FOH Manager Application’ as the subject heading. Interviews will be held the following week in London.