We're incredibly lucky to have several longterm partners and benefactors who help us to make our season happen each year. Some of those are wonderful audience members who have decided to become Friends of the company, with their contributions enabling us to bring accessible outdoor theatre to a wider audience.
If you have a passion for high-quality work and want to see our season reach even more people, please don't hesitate to take part to receive exciting benefits – anyone can be our Friend!
What do I get as a Friend?
Individual £30 (concessions £20) per year
Joint (for two people) £50 per year
Family £75 (max of four people) per year
- Best seats in the house! Reserved seating for you and one other for up to two performances per production.
- Advance information about our productions
- Free newsletters featuring updates on all developments and events, including interviews with the cast and the creative team
Best of Friends
For £100 per year you can get everything our Friends get, plus...
- One free programme and (for relevant productions) one free children's activity pack or piece of merchandise
- A blanker to keep you and a friend warm during open-air performances!
- Invitations to meet the performers, director and puppet events
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website and in the following year's programme
Friend for Life
For £250 per year:
- All the previous benefits... for life. With no need to renew!
- A copy of each year's programme sent to your home address in advance of the season
- Invitations to dress rehearsal performances of all plays
I want to be your Friend!
If this is the case, please sign up via the button above, or alternatively email us at email@example.com with your name, contact details and letting us know what level of Friend you would like to become – we'll take it from there, friend!